cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54608 mbedtls porting

ruiwangm
Contributor II

Hi, 

Is there any samples about running mbedtls on lpc54608, and lwip? I would like to implement a https client, and did some work on it, now it can compile successfully, but always get a failure on handshake, as I am not familiar with the ssl connect, it takes time for me to debug deepper.

Best Regards,

Rui

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ben11
Contributor II

Hi ruiwang,

I'm having a similar issue. Did you manage to find a solution?

Thanks,

Ben

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  rui wang 

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.

Unfortunately, SDK library hasn't included the mbedtls demos until now, for understanding mbedTLS, please referring to mbed TLS tutorial - Knowledge Base

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

ruiwangm
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for the response, I have ported the mbedtls to my project, and it compiles successfully, but unfortunately, it's always reset by the server at the handshake stage, or sometimes after handshake and while reading the ssl content (it works with the same code on windows, also maybe because of the different platform configuration). I am still working on it. 

Another observation is, the ssl handshake procedure goes very slow(too slow mips?), it lasts more than one minutes, I am wondering if this is the root cause.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi rui wang,

How is going on about this issue? whether you had already fixed it.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos