I am developing a project using mcuxpresso when debugging my code always appears an error message (No source available for "g_pfnVectors () at 0x0"). I tried several ways to solve this problem but so far unsuccessful! Thank you for your attention!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am developing a project using mcuxpresso when debugging my code always appears an error message (No source available for "g_pfnVectors () at 0x0"). I tried several ways to solve this problem but so far unsuccessful! Thank you for your attention!

rosimarsilvaper
Contributor I

I am developing a project using mcuxpresso when debugging my code always appears an error message (No source available for "g_pfnVectors () at 0x0").

I tried several ways to solve this problem but so far unsuccessful!
Thank you for your attention!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rosimar,

You can find more information about this thread on the following link:

https://community.nxp.com/message/925994 

As mentioned on that post, preventing this from happening is actually very hard, as it depends on all sorts of configuration and timings between the PC, the debug probe and the target. And many users won't actually see it in their particular setup.

This doesn't actually stop debugging. Just close that particular edit box, and potentially click on the "main" in stack frame displayed in the Debug View at the top of the screen, and you should then be back in business.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos