lpcexpresso 4367 eval board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpcexpresso 4367 eval board

sauravsinha
Contributor I

Hi, I am using lpcexpresso 4367 eval board for one of my application. Also using LPCExpresso IDE. i want to debug my code using USB (for testing i am using example code from lpxexpresso). When i i connect my board with laptop using mini USB Cable board get powered on. Then once i click on debug then it give error as could not connect to core. No emulator found but it detect LINK2 CMSIS DAP. What should i do. KIndly suggest. I was trying to reach support office on India banglore but no response. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If I understand correctly. You can see the on board debug probe, but this reports an error when trying to connect to the MCU...

The first thing I would check is the setting of the Link JP1.  This controls whether the on board debug probe connects to the LPC4367, or whether it is used to control an external board. The jumper should connect the left and mod pins of this 3 pin header.

SWD VREF power selection 3 position jumper pins. Jumper 1 2 (default) when on-board Target MCU is connected to either the on-board Link2 debug probe or an external debug probe.

Jumper 2 3 when on-board Link2 debug probe is used to debug an off-board Target MCU.

Yours,

LPCXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos