cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eDMA transfer on GPIO edge trigger

Jump to solution
ryanshuttlewort
Contributor IV

Hello, I am using IAR with an RT1050 SDK, version  2.3.0 (2017-11-16).  There seems to have been some suggestion form an FAE (?) that the RT105x was able to trigger an eDMA transaction WITHOUT an intermediate GPIO ISR to set up the transaction.  i.e. once the eDMA transaction was set up in software each GPIO edge would initiate an eDMA transfer entirely independent of software.  I don't see where this is mentioned in the reference manual.

Is this actually possible?   

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

IMX RT1050 Inter-Peripheral Crossbar Switch (XBAR) provides options for

DMA request generation. Please look at i.MX RT1050 Reference Manual

for more details.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

IMX RT1050 Inter-Peripheral Crossbar Switch (XBAR) provides options for

DMA request generation. Please look at i.MX RT1050 Reference Manual

for more details.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos