Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q-sabresd: imprecise external abort (0xc06), init_irq

Jump to solution
maks
Contributor I

Hello.

Brief description of what i am trying to do: i have source of Linux kernel 3.18.24 (non BSP) that implemented security features based on ARM trust zone + high assurance custom bootloader that verifies integrity of kernel and u-boot and loads u-boot. This all works on imx6q-sabresd. The next thing i did is ported related source code from kernel 3.18.24 to BSP 4.1.38-fslc-01749-gc3518e1 and built it.

Now i am trying to boot up this kernel with the same setup (HAB + u-boot) and got an error (attached the log). Not sure whether this error is related to our source, because it occurs before our code (init_IRQ). Can it be some kernel - u-boot incompatibilities?

Thank you.

Labels (3)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maksym

you are right this may be caused by kernel - u-boot incompatibilities and

may be posted on meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with these

versions could try to assist you.
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maksym

you are right this may be caused by kernel - u-boot incompatibilities and

may be posted on meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with these

versions could try to assist you.
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!