IOT Toolbox Mobile application Source Code

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOT Toolbox Mobile application Source Code

ullanikhil
Contributor I

Hello all we are trying to reuse the IOT Toolbox Mobile application in one of our projects if we can get the Source Code of the IOT Toolbox it will be a great help...

Awaiting your Response...

Regards,

Nikhil Ullal 

0 Kudos
9 Replies

dvdsosa
Contributor II

Yes! please share the source code!

What's the point of sharing the examples in the SDK for the dev boards and not sharing the code of the mobile app?

We as developers are looking for a quick dev process that involves not only the example of the microcontroller but also for its mobile counterpart.

Looking to hear from NXP.

David.

0 Kudos

bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Sadly the issue of not sharing the cool demo code is not unique to NXP, and the answers proffered by the vender never make any logical sense.  They either want us to design in their parts or they don't.
If they do they make ALL of the code available.  If they don't they are just showing how they can do cool stuff, wasting our time reinventing the wheel if we still chose to design in their part.

I've learned the hard way to always make sure ALL the demo code is available before committing to any design.

dvdsosa
Contributor II

Thank you so much for your point of view.

Could you give the information of which vendors have available a similar SDK and Mobile APP BLE demo, both with open examples for the developer?

P.S.: I don't know if it is permitted to chat about other vendors in here. 

0 Kudos

florian_lebrun5
Contributor III

I'm also interested into it , or at least, have some info about how to implement OTA feature for kw41z .as we are developping our own application. Is it just upload a file ? how to chck if the file is valid too like on the Iot Toolbox app existing ?

Thank you

0 Kudos

pgomezm
Contributor I

Please, Share the code!!

Is the only way to move on with the SoC quickly

0 Kudos

miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Do you mean the Sensor Toolbox Ecosystem?  If yes, we do not provide the sample code seperatly but only with the "Out of the Box Demonstration and Evaluation" which can been download at:

Freedom Sensor Toolbox - Community Edition|NXP 

0 Kudos

talregev
Contributor I

I mean this app: IoT Toolbox

0 Kudos

krumita_pethani
Contributor II

I also want the source code of IOT Toolbox Mobile application.

0 Kudos

talregev
Contributor I

I also want the source code of IOT Toolbox Mobile application.

0 Kudos