Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add header files when a project is imported in Code Warrior v11

Jump to solution
beezee
Contributor III

Hi,

I see there are some project headers missing in Code Warrior V11. How can introduce a path that has the headers? 

Some people recommended this:

In order to add additional include paths to your project settings follow these steps.

- Open the project Properties dialog

- On the left hand side of the dialog select "C/C++ Build" -> "Settings"-> "Input"

But I cannot find it. I put some relevant pictures here:

Project_Headers.png

IssueWithHeaderFiles.png

Thanks,

Bee Zee

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bee Zee

I think you should refer to the Components that developed by professor Erich Styger. these component should be downloaded from SourceForge, see article.

McuOnEclipse Components: 12-Mar-2017 Release | MCU on Eclipse 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bee,

Please set project path in  GCC C compiler, Directories. see :

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
beezee
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I found that the reason some header files are missing is related to the fact that I used an example, which had components which are missing in my CodeWarrior. For example, I cannot find LED or WAIT components. I read about refreshing the page or update the softeware but those did not help. I put some pictures to support my explanation.

2.png1.pngDo you know how can I add these components? 

Thanks,

Bee Zee

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bee Zee

I think you should refer to the Components that developed by professor Erich Styger. these component should be downloaded from SourceForge, see article.

McuOnEclipse Components: 12-Mar-2017 Release | MCU on Eclipse 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang