cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define Input with LLWU

neilhancock
Contributor IV

Hi

Is there a way of defining a pin as Input with LLWU AND to specify (seperate) Identifiers that doesn't cause an MCUX CT error.?

With standalone V4 (which can't be copied from the About box)

for a MKL27256xxx4,

I'm defining pin45 D4 as a Input and LLWU - which gives two entries in "Routed Pins "

However when attempting to associate an identifier one either the LLWU P14, or the PTD4 its treated as the same, and results in an error

In the routed pins this results in two entries - however when I specify an "Identifier"  - both entries are treated as the same, and results in a duplicate error.

A workaround for me was to only specify for the physical port entry - and then turn the LLWU Identifier as "Not specified" - which carries over in to pin_mux.c/h

I enclose the .mex file

Generally the MCUX CT V4.0 is fantastic for being able to understand the hw options. But still takes some time, and repeated trips back the MCUX CT to try out different options

0 Kudos
2 Replies

neilhancock
Contributor IV

Hello, thankyou for the quick response.

I followed Marek's suggestion and was able to edit the Identifier and add two identifiers separated by ;

Then was able to in the GUI Routed Pins, able to select the D14, LLWU_P14, and then click the identifier column and select the new identifier.

This generated separate lines in the pin_mux.h for peripheral LLWU and GPIOD,

and generated corrected labels  for PTD14  kPORT_MuxAsGpio in pin_mux.c 

Alas it doesn't seem to generate the init code for the LLWU. 

Many thanks

MCUXCTCapture180117a.JPG

0 Kudos

marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Neil,

identifier for the pin must be specified in Pins view. If you need to assign more than one identifier, use color as separator. See also attached picture.Capture.PNG

After identifiers are defined for the pin, you can select then in Routed Pins view - here you must select unique value.

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek