How can I get the latest USB device stack for LPC1768/69 based board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the latest USB device stack for LPC1768/69 based board?

Jump to solution
abhinavjain
Contributor I

Currently I am working with USB, I need a latest USB device stack. What are the alternatives? and what samples should I refer to?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can use the LPCOpen Software for the LPCXpresso LPC1769 board, LPCOpen is an extensive collection of free software libraries (drivers and middleware) and example programs that enable developers to create multifunctional products based on LPC microcontrollers. Access to LPCOpen is free to all LPC developers.

Please check the below link:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/lpc-developer-resources-/...

After download it, you will find some usb examples that you can use as reference.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can use the LPCOpen Software for the LPCXpresso LPC1769 board, LPCOpen is an extensive collection of free software libraries (drivers and middleware) and example programs that enable developers to create multifunctional products based on LPC microcontrollers. Access to LPCOpen is free to all LPC developers.

Please check the below link:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/lpc-developer-resources-/...

After download it, you will find some usb examples that you can use as reference.

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos