cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help - Error 14

FELiXik
Contributor I
Hello,
I´m trying programming MC13213 with PE Micro, but it writes error 14. Have anybody idea what is it?
Please help! THX!

Message Edited by FELiXik on 2008-10-08 03:49 PM

freescale3.jpg

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-10-27 12:05 PM
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello,

This is a ".S8P" file related error. The ".S8P" file is used to configure the debugger with the proper MCU configurations. There are a few possible reasons why this error is happening:

(1)    The ".S8P" file was overwritten with out intention. This error does not usually happen but it might be possible.
(2)    By power supply issues. If you are powering the Board with a Power Supply, please check that the current knob is set to the maximum. When the debugger tries to load the code into the MCU, the operation requires a nominal current that if the power supply may not provide it, then the Power supply Voltage will decrease until the debugger may not be able to complete the code loading. Then the debugger believes that the error was generated because of the “.S8P” file.

Regards,
Adrian
0 Kudos

FELiXik
Contributor I
THX! It works!

There was problem in current (or voltage) limitation. I was using USB as power supply with voltage regulator to 3.3V, but it was not good idea.

After I connect it to external power supply, It si OK.
0 Kudos