When is my codewarrior license expiring exactly?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is my codewarrior license expiring exactly?

Jump to solution
jananisubraveti
Contributor II

When I opened my codewarrior development studio,it showed the following message,

Detail information for product "CodeWarrior for MCU" version "11.0.0.FSL_b11001"

But in the webpage where I generated my license for codewarrior development studio, the license quantity showed the following message

License Quantity: 1Expiration Date: Jan 28, 2018

So when is my license actually expiring?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The expiration date of SW will defined by the date contained in the license.dat file.

You could have an end date of a previous period on the license and have properly renew your suite, in this case you will need to renew your license so you can use the license with the suite expiration date. Check following video

https://www.nxp.com/video/how-to-obtain-a-license-after-annual-subscription:GET-NEW-LICENSE-AFTER-RE...

check the license file and look for the license file expiration date

#######################################################

#### ( ???): DSC v8.3

INCREMENT Win32_CWIDE_Unlimited metrowks 5.5 30-jan-2018 uncounted \

57DABF8D72CB VENDOR_STRING="CodeWarrior IDE 4.2 or later, \

Windows" HOSTID=8c705a1 ck=171 TS_OK

In the web site, log to nxp.com site and go to sw licensing & support page, then move to order history there you will be able to see the expiration date of your suites and evals.

orderhistory.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The expiration date of SW will defined by the date contained in the license.dat file.

You could have an end date of a previous period on the license and have properly renew your suite, in this case you will need to renew your license so you can use the license with the suite expiration date. Check following video

https://www.nxp.com/video/how-to-obtain-a-license-after-annual-subscription:GET-NEW-LICENSE-AFTER-RE...

check the license file and look for the license file expiration date

#### ( ???): DSC v8.3

INCREMENT Win32_CWIDE_Unlimited metrowks 5.5 30-jan-2018 uncounted \

57DABF8D72CB VENDOR_STRING="CodeWarrior IDE 4.2 or later, \

Windows" HOSTID=8c705a1 ck=171 TS_OK

In the web site, log to nxp.com site and go to sw licensing & support page, then move to order history there you will be able to see the expiration date of your suites and evals.

orderhistory.jpg

0 Kudos