cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCCU

damun
Contributor I

NXP Team,

After POWER ON RESET of MPC5741 , I find that there is NO STATUS LATCHED ERRORS and FCCU  can able to go to CONFIG state and back to NORMAL. Once i give DEBUGGER RESET only, we find the below ERRORS.

* SYSTEM RAM CORRECTABLE ERRORS

* SYSTEM RAM UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS

* SYSTEM RAM OVERFLOW ERRORS.

And we  got to know that , the above is happening because of BIST activation after RESET and we confirmed it by disbaling the BIST. Thanks for sharing the BIST disbale cmm file.

But the SAME CODE , if we flash it in MPC5744P, i find the following errors after  POWER ON RESET.

* SAFETY CORE EXCEPTION ERROR.   ---- NCF[ 44 ]

* FIRST TIMEOUT INTERRUPT REQUEST FROM SOFTWARE WATCH DOG OF SAFETY CORE --- NCF[72 ]

and FCCU is turning to FAULT STATE and could not able to enter into "CONFIG " state itself. 

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP US IN UNDERSTANDING THE ABOVE CONTRADICTION...PLEASE...?

As a finite Solution for the above issue, we thought and working toward clearing all the FAULTS SOURCES before we initialize the FCCU . ( For Ex: Clearing the error flags of MEMU, CGM,PMC, ADC..........................).

REQUEST YOU TO GIVE YOUR COMMENTS OVER THE ABOVE ACTIVITY..?  is it worthwhile decision or Any other solution is there...?

Here  i attached an excel sheet containing the following columns.

Out of 74 faults, nearly 42 error sources have been found   and remaining ( particularly BIST & CORE related stuffs ), we are feeling tough to progress over.  

REQUEST YOU TO have look on the excel sheet and place your comments  that would be HIGHLY HELPFUL for us for the further MOVE.

Your Guidence & SUPPORT is highly needed as the product application NEEDS FCCU activity for sure.. 

Expecting your reply/support...

1 Reply

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I have a feeling like someone is doubling the threads here on community.

I have already answered this here:

https://community.nxp.com/thread/467562 

Peter