AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to stream video by ipcamera using GStreamer?

Question asked by bhargavi k on Jan 9, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 19, 2018 by Arthur Bousquet

Hello,
I'm working on linux (ubuntu 14.04).I need to do video streaming from ip-camera by using Gstreamer.I tried to launch some commands to access my ipcamera in ubuntu pc.But its not able to access and getting error as GstPipeline.I tried some other command with ipaddress and port details mentioned in the command,its not working. Getting an error while executing the command which is mentioned below.And not able to access ip of ipcamera by using gstreamer.

1.gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.1.249/live1.sdp ! autovideosink

After launching the above command in linux(ubuntu 14.04) getting error as mentioned below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Progress: (open) Opening Stream
Progress: (connect) Connecting to rtsp://192.168.1.249/live1.sdp
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0: Could not open resource for reading and writing.
Additional debug info:
gstrtspsrc.c(6183): gst_rtspsrc_retrieve_sdp (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0:
Failed to connect. (Generic error)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

2.gst-launch-1.0 rtsp://192.168.1.249:80/user=admin&pass ... ream=0.sdp?

After launching above command in a terminal its getting below error
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR: pipeline could not be constructed: Unrecoverable syntax error while parsing pipeline rtsp://192.168.1.249:80/user=admin.

If any one faced same issue in past than please help me how to come out of this issue.Please reply me as soon as possible.

Outcomes