Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX7D MIPI and PCIe power issue

Jump to solution
felixhsu
Contributor III

Hi All

The customer don't use MIPI and PCIe interface, but external have link decoupling capacitor, like as below schematic.

VDDD_1P0_CAP and VDDA_PHY_1P8 and VDD_1P2_CAP measurement voltage is 0 V.  

Could you tell me VDDD_1P0_CAP and VDDA_PHY_1P8 and VDD_1P2_CAP don't pull down will have any concern?

Thanks.

schematic.jpg

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Generally customers can use section 3.2 (Recommended connections for unused analog interfaces)
of i.MX7D Datasheet, Rev. 5, 07/2017,
where the MIPI and PCIe supply pins are recommended to be

grounded.

It is possible to provide corresponding (correct) supply voltages for the MIPI and PCIe, when the modules

are not used.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Generally customers can use section 3.2 (Recommended connections for unused analog interfaces)
of i.MX7D Datasheet, Rev. 5, 07/2017,
where the MIPI and PCIe supply pins are recommended to be

grounded.

It is possible to provide corresponding (correct) supply voltages for the MIPI and PCIe, when the modules

are not used.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos