I have a bring-up issue with my camera. I'm hoping someone else has experienced this issue and has a solution to the problem.
- see attached video
- sometimes on bring-up the image is split by a horizontal line
- the bottom of the image appears above the horizontal line, the top of the image appears below the horizontal line
- the horizontal line moves up the the image, once the line reaches the top of the image the video stream stays good indefinitely
- the location of the horizontal line when the error occurs is not consistent
- for RGB format, the colour in each section is off. One section appears yellow, the other purple. The "off" colour swaps between the top/bottom sections every ~1 second
Details:- occurs with ov2732 and ov9281- MIPI CSI camera (2 lane)- 10-bit RAW format (ov2732 is RGB, ov9281 is grayscale)- occurs with many different resolutions- frequency of error is ~2-5%- using solidrun kernel version git://github.com/SolidRun/linux-fslc.git, branch => 3.14-1.0.x-mx6-sr
- issue is also present with linux-imx-rel_imx_4.1.15_1.1.0_ga- have patched the kernel to add support for RAW 10-bit format
- user space code is based off of mxc_v4l2_capture application in imx-test
- camera initialization code has been provided by FAE
Has anyone seen this problem? At this point I don't know if this is a problem with the camera or the NXP hardware. I expect I may be able to resolve this using a reset in the NXP hardware. Any help would be greatly appreciated!