cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with PN7150, possibly memory corruption

weslee
Contributor I

Hello,

I have ported the NXP-NCI_LPC82X_example to a PSoC mcu, and it is now running on a costum board that includes a PN7150.

While developping the software i ran into an issue with the PN7150.

It worked for about a day and then i suddenly received the message that the NFC settings cannot be configured.

At first i thought the PN7150 was corrupt because i read this discussion:  PN7150 stopped working · Issue #59 · NXPNFCLinux/linux_libnfc-nci · GitHub 

So i changed the settings as suggested in that discussion, and replaced the PN7150 with a new one.

After that it worked for a day again, but now its back to the same issue.

I am unable to fully decode the NCI messages.

I have provided the logs below, can anyone see what is going on here?

pastedImage_2.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wesley,

The last two frames are not complete, so I could not know what they should be, but from others, looks like the third NCI frame has some issue, others are good at core configuration. The third frame should be 6 bytes, but here you just got 40 00 03 00 11, it should be 40 00 03 00 11 00/01 to show if  NCI RF Configuration has been reset successfully.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos