I see that the Keil's pack for the KL25Z (Keil::Kinetis_KLxx_DFP) was deprecated recently. From MDK5 Software Packs :
Maintenance of this pack is discontinued. NXP is now continuing the support in these packs:
- NXP.MKL02Z4_DFP, NXP.MKL03Z4_DFP.
- NXP.MKL13Z644_DFP, NXP.MKL17Z4_DFP, NXP.MKL17Z644_DFP.
- NXP.MKL26Z4_DFP, NXP.MKL27Z4_DFP, NXP.MKL27Z644_DFP, NXP.MKL28Z7_DFP.
- NXP.MKL33Z4_DFP, NXP.MKL33Z644_DFP, NXP.MKL34Z4_DFP, NXP.MKL36Z4_DFP.
- NXP.MKL43Z4_DFP, NXP.MKL46Z4_DFP.
- updated system_MKL17Z4.h.
The KL25Z is not listed.
1. Is the KL25Z supported by a different pack? If so, which?
2. Is the KL25Z MCU being discontinued or EOL'd? And what about the FRDM-KL25Z? Which KL MCUs are expected to be around longest?
Thanks for any guidance.