MPC8323

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC8323

xuqinlei521
Contributor I

I use"Freescale CodeWarrior"software to write a program in MPC8323, but the program crashes, cannot start, then write with the computer of colleague no problem. Is my software installed have a problem, or is there a problem on the setting

Tags (1)
2 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please enable "Verify Memory Writes" checkbox on "Target Configuration" window and check is tere are any errors reported on writing.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xuqinlei521
Contributor I

I'm very sorry, I just saw your reply. First of all, thank you for your reply. It is very helpful for me. I am just an ordinary Chinese skilled worker, not familiar with the software, the problem is not solved, the computer burning program is still dead. I see that the settings are normal. Only a fram.h file is missing in the MCP engineering file. I don't know what the file affects, and you have to ask for it. Thank you very much.

Lei Xu
XULEI

0 Kudos