I was facing a license error for Model-Based Design for SPT 2.0/2.5 Toolbox even though I followed all the instructions mentioned in the SPT user guide. Can anyone help me resolve this issue ( Details also attached)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was facing a license error for Model-Based Design for SPT 2.0/2.5 Toolbox even though I followed all the instructions mentioned in the SPT user guide. Can anyone help me resolve this issue ( Details also attached)

nxf38675
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I was trying to install the SPT toolbox for which I downloaded the SPT toolbox from the link:-

http://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=MBDSPT

I also installed the corresponding toolbox in MATLAB and it is also shown in the add-ons in the Home button.

I obtained the license by entering the host ID and ethernet address on the same link and generated the license.dat file.

Now I copied the license.dat file to the installation folder where license folder is available.

I installed Visual Studio 2012 as it was mentioned in SPT User guide as it is a requirement.

After finishing all these steps, I am still getting the following error regarding license file in MATLAB.( Photo attached)

license error.jpg

Can you help me to fix this error regarding license file as I performed all the required steps mentioned in user guide?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi nxf38675‌,

You are having some licensing problem - can you please try again to license the product following the instructions from this discussion ? This should do the trick. 

Please let me know if you're still having trouble.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos