JN5168 sleep then wakeup can't hold the zigbee original state

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5168 sleep then wakeup can't hold the zigbee original state

yuchenglin
Contributor II

hello,I am using JN5168 to design a low power products,In order to save battery,it need set into sleep mode 5 second and then wakeup.when the EndDevice join Coordinator((sEndDeviceData.eState == E_STATE_ASSOCIATED)),I  set the chip into sleep,by use: vAHI_Sleep(E_AHI_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMON);

when the chip wakeup ,it will goto  AppWarmStart(void),but  I need to join Coordinator again(must use vStartActiveScan(SCAN_CHANNELS)). I want when the chip wakeup,it can hold the zigbee stack state, What is the need to be aware of?

I use vAHI_leep(E_AHI_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMON) to hold the ram data restart.when restart and go AppWarmStart(),all the following global variable value preserved? Need to initialize zigbee stack?

PRIVATE void *s_pvMac;
PRIVATE MAC_Pib_s *s_psMacPib;
PRIVATE tsEndDeviceData sEndDeviceData;

thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yuchenglin
Contributor II

Is there an example or application note using Deep Sleep for EndDevice? 

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yucheng Lin,

Yes, we provide an example the application note JN-AN-1220 Provides application templates for ZigBee sensor devices.

The Occupancy Sensor is a sleeping End Device and will, by default, aIt will wake up every ZLO_SYSTEM_MAX_REPORT_INTERVAL, which by default is 60 seconds.

Also, The Occupancy Sensor can be configured to enter deep sleep by setting the ZLO_SYSTEM_MAX_REPORT_INTERVAL to zero, which will disable periodic reporting and you can wait for the virtual sensor to trigger an occupancy event.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos