MY i.MX6 series(based on NXP ARM COETX-A9)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY i.MX6 series(based on NXP ARM COETX-A9)

cherryzheng
Contributor II

MY_IMX6 core board, as MYZR technology co., LTD for the high-end applications of core board module series flagship product, based on the ARM COETX - A9 NXP, support the monokaryon, dinuclear simplify, quad-core. The user does not need to change bottom can meet different application requirements. MY_IMX6 contains a wide range of a series of 

exciting new features, in order to ensure that customers with minimum investment and risk to develop the most advanced, the most 

powerful product. MY_IMX6 support a wide variety of  industry interface standard, which makes it suitable for the application area of almost no limit. 

Based on our customers valuable advice and engineers in-depth industry expertise, MY_I.M X6 core board for market brought a lot of new technology.  40 mmx67. 6 mm is the size of the smallest ARM based on grace 

wisdom cpu COETX - A9 core board, floor at most, only need 4 layer board as the core board adopts DIMM200 international mainstream 

way of connection, to ensure that the high speed signal is stable and reliable, to ensure good connection performance, resistant to severe shock, can fully meet the industry, automobile, etc. Of the violent vibration test environment. Completely open software interface, convenient software users to customize their own system. Perfect hardware and software design documentation, completely open resource, accelerate the customer's product on the market. The core board support Linux, QT, Android4.2, Ubuntu operating system.

i.MX6 core board configuration:

CPU: i.MX6Q/U/S , compatible automotive, industrial, consumer grade

Memory: DDR3 1GB, up to 2GB

Storage: SPI serial NorFlash; 2MB SPI NorFlash; 4GB EMMC; up to 64GB

DIP Switch: Burning mode / Boot mode, Supporting Burning mode

Boot mode: SPI, SPI Flash /Uboot Mount/EMMC,SD

1456215780729192.jpg

System Support: Linux3.0.35/3.14.52  Android4.2.2/4.4.2  QT4.8.5 Ubuntu12.04/11.10

Size / Temperature: 40x82mm

Consumer: -20°C to +105°C, up to 1.2GHz

Industrial: -40°C to + 105°C, up to 800 MHz

Automotive: -20°C to +125°C, up to 1 GHz

0 Kudos
0 Replies