viv_samples

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viv_samples

tukenan
Contributor II

yocto 3.14.52 for imx6q. how can i get the demos source code of the viv_samples?

怎么能拿到/opt/viv_samples下的源码文件呢?不要可执行的。 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

please look at

OpenEmbedded Layer Index - fsl-gpu-sdk 

and Vivante VTK on

http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/i.mx-software-and-tools/i....

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hiteshviradiya
Contributor I

Hi igorpadykov

I went through above link and it has extracted Samples residing inside fsl-gpu-sdk-1.1 & fsl-gpu-sdk-2.2.2 but don't see source code of tiger demo (also no source code of vv_launcher demo.

The thing is i need this is to understand how it is launch so as it is not hiding background. I have use-case where I have to show b.g. as it is while running any GLES2.0 demo.

While running tiger demo which comes as prebuilt in imx-gpu-viv-6.2.4.p4.0-aarch64.bin render tiger on top of QT5 background very well. But when I run any of the GLES2.0 demos, it hides b.g. QT GUI. I went through many post to do blending but without success.

If you have idea where i can get source code of tiger demo, I can compare with GLES2.0 based my demo and do needful to achieve usecase.

--

Thanks,

Hitesh

0 Kudos