I'm encounting a problem using the MC9S12XEP100 mcu. I tried a lot but did not help.
here list the details.
IDE: CodeWarrior IDE v5.1
Connect the MCU to the HI-WAVE debugger through a USBDM device, reset and run it. The program will run away after a period of time, the MCU keeps in running state but cannot be halted.
- All the memory space can be accessed and modified in Memory Component window
- Intention to halt program or set a breakpoint is prevented. An error dialog shows "Unable to execute command. Press Yes to Ignore the Error and stay connected". Click Yes and the program keeps running.
- Procedure of a Halt event recorded in Command Component like the following:
GDI: DiExecStop() ==> DI_ERR_NONFATAL
GDI: DiErrorGetMessage() ==> 1
GDI: Error Message ==> Unable to execute command
GDI: Reading From Memory Address: 0x381, count: 1
GDI: DiMemoryRead() ==> DI_OK
- All the interrupts do not occur any more (both in XGATE and S12X CPU). Like PIT and MSCAN module, they can work normally except the interrupt function.
- The value of XGMCTL register read from memory is 0xC1
- The state of S12X CPU cannot be sure
Hope the reply.