Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eFuse Address Region in the Memory Map

Jump to solution
partharoy
Contributor II

Hello Support,

In the S32V234 Reference Manual, I am unable to find the address region for eFuse area.

Can you please provide me the details?

Also, is there any documents available about how to program the eFuse as in the Reference Manual I am unable to find anything.

Thank you.

1 Solution
marie-annelemen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Partha,

The fuses are part of the module called OCOTP (On-Chip One Time Programmable) controller which is based at the address 0x4005F000 (indicated in the memory map spreadsheet). You will find the description of the fuses inside the module chapter and in the "Fuse Map" excel spreadsheet, attached to the reference manual.
The OCOTP chapter also describe how to fuse the part.

Marie-Anne

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunghwanpark
Contributor II

Hello Partha,

If you have been contracted to NXP, you only have to ask NXP below.

1. If you need to know fuse operations and configurations.
 (1) Require the S32V234RM(Reference Manual)
     - Normally, it's a S32V234RM_Rev(X).(Y).pdf
 (2) Through this RM document,
    - You can see the fusing operation through OCOTP chapter.
    - Also, you can see a fuse map including bit positions via the S32V234_FuseMap.xlsx(the attached fuse map sheet in the S32V234RM)

2. If you want to make a fuse program.
 (1) Require the fuse application.
    - If you want to do it yourself with RM document, you need to know about some registers(especially MC_ME) how to set for fusing operation(E.g. Mode setting, XOSC, PLL, Clock, Shadow register, ECC calculate, etc.) but it is not as easy as you think.

I hope this will help.

marie-annelemen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Partha,

The fuses are part of the module called OCOTP (On-Chip One Time Programmable) controller which is based at the address 0x4005F000 (indicated in the memory map spreadsheet). You will find the description of the fuses inside the module chapter and in the "Fuse Map" excel spreadsheet, attached to the reference manual.
The OCOTP chapter also describe how to fuse the part.

Marie-Anne