cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Program in MKL16Z256VLH4

priyagarg
Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I am start working with ARM cortex M0+ micro controller. I am very new to it. So it would be very useful for me if anyone can share his/her knowledge with me. I am taking IAR Embedded workbench IDE for programming the controller. I initially wanted to know "what programmer should I take to burn the controller?" Like, I have searched and found 2 programmer mainly i.e. J-Link debugger cum programmer and PE micro universal debugger cum programmer. Both are highly costly for my project. Is there any cheap way through which I can burn the controller or I need to purchase one of the above debugger?

Sorry, If I am asking irrelevant question. Please correct me if I am not correct. & please provide me the options soon. :smileyhappy:

Hoping for any help :smileyhappy:

Thanks 

Priya

Labels (1)
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi priya,

You can buy a FRDM-KL26Z board.

The OpenSDA SWD CONNECTOR J7 on FRDM-KL26Z may meet your needs.

Please refer Freedom Board with Segger OpenSDA Debug Firmware.

SWD CONNECTOR FRDM-KL26Z.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------