cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUExpresso 10.1, Config Tools, Interrupts, Timers

luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hi.

Is there any option in MCUExpresso 10.1 Config Tools to configure the Interrupts ?. I do not see any option in the port configuration to configure interrupts. I would also like to select and configure the Timers in SDK components and I can not find them.

I come from working with the STM32 and Cubemx, and the truth is that in MCUExpresso Config Tools, many options are missing to configure the peripherals in an assisted way.

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Luis,

The MCUXpresso Config Tools includes peripheral tools , which can configure peripherals to

generates initialization code ,also can configure the interrupt.

pastedImage_2.png

About how to use it ,please have a look

at “MCUXpresso_IDE_User_Guide.pdf ”->11. MCUXpresso Config Tools

and  "MCUXpresso_IDE_ConfigTools_User_Manual.pdf" .

Which chip do you used ? Now the peripheral tool just support parts of our product :

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333073   

The other chips will be added next release version.

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hello Alice.

Thanks for your reply, but I do not locate the peripheral tools screen that you show. Also I have read the user manual and I do not know yet how to select it.

When I choose a peripheral, I only see the Routed pins, with no option to select to configure the peripheral.  May you tell me exactly how access to your screen to configure peripheral ?.

This is my screen with peripherals.

ScreenHunter_008.jpg

0 Kudos

luishs
Senior Contributor I

I have found the solution, open the Peripheral perspective. I works with MK64 LQFP100 and MK66 LQFP144.

0 Kudos