I have questions about register value.
What signal polarity would be changed?
Which pins are associated wit?
Hello Toshishisa Sugiyama,
I think you had these questions answered already through a Case but I’d like to document them here also as they may help other users on the Communities.
It is possible change the polarity of the IPU outputs:
IPUx_DIx_PIN01 - IPUx_DIx_PIN17, IPUx_DIx_D0_CS, IPUx_DIx_D1_CS
(x = 0, 1). There are special physical outputs to provide asynchronous controls, as follows:
Please refer to IPUx_DI0_POL register description in I.MX6 RM regarding signals polarity for display 0, and IPUx_DI1_GENERAL - for display 1.
Note, for i.MX6:
1) DI0_CS1_DATA_POLARITY - polarity associated with CS1 itself, IPUx_DI0_D1_CS.
2) di0_cs1_polarity - for outputs PIN11/PIN17 in asynchronous mode.
3) DI0_DRDY_DATA_POLARITY - for DRDY itself in synchronous mode.
IPUx_DIx_PIN15 is used as DRDY/DV (Data validation/blank, data enable).
4) di0_drdy_polarity - for PIN01/PIN08 in sync mode.
1) DI0_CS1_DATA_POLARITY - polarity of data associated with CS1, IPUx_DI0_D1_CS.2) di0_cs1_polarity - for outputs PIN11/PIN17 in asynchronous mode.3) DI0_DRDY_DATA_POLARITY - for DRDY itself in synchronous mode. IPUx_DIx_PIN15 is used as DRDY/DV (Data validation/blank, data enable).4) di0_drdy_polarity - for PIN11/PIN17 in sync mode.IPUx_DI0_GENERAL and IPUx_DI0_POL registers concern display 0.IPUx_DI1_GENERAL and IPUx_DI1_POL registers relate to display 1.
Thank you fro the answer.
Retrieving data ...