Actual results of using Android 6.0 for mass production (i.MX6DL)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual results of using Android 6.0 for mass production (i.MX6DL)

Jump to solution
eishishibusawa
Contributor III

Dear Sir

customer's request is following.
Are there any customer who are in mass-production using IMX6DL with Android 6.0.
There is no customer I am in charge who is in mass-production using IMX6DL with Android 6.0.

Q1.
Are there any customer who are in mass-production using IMX6DL with Android 6.0.

Best Regards,
Eishi SHIBUSAWA

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP does not collect the complete information on all end-customer projects, so, we are not aware exactly of any end product running the Android 6.0 OS on the i.MX6DualLite processor that is in mass production. However, the Android 6.0 BSP by NXP itself supports the i.MX6DualLite processor.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP does not collect the complete information on all end-customer projects, so, we are not aware exactly of any end product running the Android 6.0 OS on the i.MX6DualLite processor that is in mass production. However, the Android 6.0 BSP by NXP itself supports the i.MX6DualLite processor.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
eishishibusawa
Contributor III

Dear NXP support member

Is there any information?

Best Regards,

Eishi SHIBUSAWA

0 Kudos