Hi folks, .. your help is needed.
What we are doing: A to be developed device in close proximity to an active battery powered NFC tag will send data via Bluetooth to a mobile device. To make the NFC Tag accessible via Bluetooth an NFC to BLE bridging device (HW and Software) is required.
to be developed device:
- NFC initiator, active TAG reader device
- BLE send/receive to communicate with e.g. smartphone
- controller to control communication, data caching, sleep modes
- memory <100k for data caching
what we want
- help to find a reference design and SDK
- would be interested in NXP development support
- raise your interest in our challenge
Who we are: We are a startup developing AI software for medical applications. We are engineers, know how to code,
Thx! Your help is highly appreciated, Thomas