cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP beyond studio build error

prasanthv
Contributor I

Hi NXP Support Team

I am using Beyond Studio with JN5168 Custom Board, Suddenly in Beyond Studio i am getting this error when i build zigbee_node_control_bridge, this was working earlier with out any issues

New zigbee_node_control_bridge i am able to build with out any problems..what could be the problems...Please help

C:\Users\demo\AppData\Local\Temp\ccshEgMV.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `vProcessIncomingSerialCommands':
ccshEgMV.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xbe3): undefined reference to `zps_eAplZdoZllStartRouter'
ccshEgMV.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xbe3): relocation truncated to fit: R_BA_18_PCREL against undefined symbol `zps_eAplZdoZllStartRouter'
C:\Users\demo\AppData\Local\Temp\ccshEgMV.ltrans14.ltrans.o: In function `vStartAndAnnounce':
ccshEgMV.ltrans14.o:(.text+0x120e): undefined reference to `zps_eAplZdoZllStartRouter'
ccshEgMV.ltrans14.o:(.text+0x120e): relocation truncated to fit: R_BA_18_PCREL against undefined symbol `zps_eAplZdoZllStartRouter'
C:\Users\demo\AppData\Local\Temp\ccshEgMV.ltrans7.ltrans.o: In function `eCLD_ZllCommissionCommandNetworkStartRspCommandSend':
ccshEgMV.ltrans7.o:(.text+0x11c8): undefined reference to `zps_eAplAfInterPanDataReq'
ccshEgMV.ltrans7.o:(.text+0x11c8): relocation truncated to fit: R_BA_10_PCREL against undefined symbol `zps_eAplAfInterPanDataReq'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ZigbeeNodeControlBridge_JN5168.elf] Error 1

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

What are the SDK version that you are using and the control bridge AN version that you are working on?

As you know we update the SDK and the AN, so I am not sure if you are using a previous one.

Also, It will be nice if you could take a screen of this compilation error.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos