AnsweredAssumed Answered

NXP beyond studio build error

Question asked by PRASANTH V on Dec 1, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2017 by Mario Ignacio Castaneda Lopez

Hi NXP Support Team

I am using Beyond Studio with JN5168 Custom Board, Suddenly in Beyond Studio i am getting this error when i build zigbee_node_control_bridge, this was working earlier with out any issues

New zigbee_node_control_bridge i am able to build with out any problems..what could be the problems...Please help

C:\Users\demo\AppData\Local\Temp\ccshEgMV.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `vProcessIncomingSerialCommands':
ccshEgMV.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xbe3): undefined reference to `zps_eAplZdoZllStartRouter'
ccshEgMV.ltrans0.o:(.text+0xbe3): relocation truncated to fit: R_BA_18_PCREL against undefined symbol `zps_eAplZdoZllStartRouter'
C:\Users\demo\AppData\Local\Temp\ccshEgMV.ltrans14.ltrans.o: In function `vStartAndAnnounce':
ccshEgMV.ltrans14.o:(.text+0x120e): undefined reference to `zps_eAplZdoZllStartRouter'
ccshEgMV.ltrans14.o:(.text+0x120e): relocation truncated to fit: R_BA_18_PCREL against undefined symbol `zps_eAplZdoZllStartRouter'
C:\Users\demo\AppData\Local\Temp\ccshEgMV.ltrans7.ltrans.o: In function `eCLD_ZllCommissionCommandNetworkStartRspCommandSend':
ccshEgMV.ltrans7.o:(.text+0x11c8): undefined reference to `zps_eAplAfInterPanDataReq'
ccshEgMV.ltrans7.o:(.text+0x11c8): relocation truncated to fit: R_BA_10_PCREL against undefined symbol `zps_eAplAfInterPanDataReq'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ZigbeeNodeControlBridge_JN5168.elf] Error 1

Thank you

Outcomes