Some Beyondstudio Errors In Compilation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Beyondstudio Errors In Compilation

quanjunzhang
Contributor III

Please help me!  I am a fresh man,and I have spent a long time, but still can not solve this problem.Please waste some of your valuable time to help me solve it .

I'm using the JN516x_EK004 kit. I have installed BeyondStudio with the following SDKs JN-SW-4168.

Two plugins for related SDKs are installed in accordance to the BeyonStudio installation guide(JN-AN-3098).

JN-AN-1221    ZigBee HA Lighting with NFC  (Provides and describes an example Home Automation application that can be run on the JN516x-EK004 Evaluation Kit. This example employs NFC commissioning and IoT connectivity.)   

Related screenshots below, if you lack any information, please tell me.And My English is not good, if offensive, it is by no means my intention.

8.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

quanjunzhang
Contributor III

Can anyone help me? 

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'm sorry for the delay. 

Could you please confirm your example version is the  1.15? That corresponds to the SDK Build Number 1620. 

I'm using those versions and did not modify anything and I do not have that error. 

7BA0B08.PNG

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

quanjunzhang
Contributor III

Hello,Estephania,

A few days ago I was busy with the final exam.

I'm using the JN516x_EK004 kit.

At first I wanted to learn about ZigBee Home Automation,   However, I found this project is too complicated, My ability is still inadequate. So I chose ZigBee 3.0 now.

JN-AN-1218  ZigBee 3.0 Light Bulbs   1004

pastedImage_7.png

problem:

5.PNG

I  saw a measure on the forum, but I still did not solve.

6.PNG

Here is a screenshot of my operation.

捕获.PNG1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

Best regards,

Zhang

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please check the following thread https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-340028  to verify if any of those can help you in the solution ?

Best Regards,

Estephania

quanjunzhang
Contributor III

This is my path configuration, but I do not know if it is correct.

And,If you open a specific number of .c files, there will be more mistakes.

6.PNG7.PNG

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

As you might have seen not all the necessary includes appear in the project, can you please delete the project and import it once again?  After importing it, please

• Select the project
  • Go to the project tab
  • C/C++ Index
  • Freshen All Files
  • Go to the project tab
  • C/C++ Index
  • Rebuild

The errors you are seeing is Eclipse not being able to resolve various variable and functions within the SDK.

Best regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

bjoern_harre
Contributor I

Maybe I have the same challenge to build an error free binary. I have done the steps you told. But there are still two errors:

"Description Resource Path Location Type
'zps_msgMcpsDcfm' undeclared here (not in a function) JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo line 791, external location: c:\nxp\bstudio_nxp\workspace\JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo\DimmableLight\Source\zps_gen.c C/C++ Problem'. Do you have any tip for me?

Br

Bjoern

0 Kudos

quanjunzhang
Contributor III

Hi,Bjoern,

I do not know if there is a problem with my path setting,Can you help me check the path with the above screenshot?

thank you very much ! If you still need any information please tell me.

9.PNG

1. Which of the "Add to all configuration"  " Add to all languages"  "Is a workspeace path"  needs to be selected .

2. I am not sure that whether the late inclede the former:

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\sdk\JN-SW-4168\Components\Aes\Include

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\sdk\JN-SW-4168\Components

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\workspace\JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo\ColorDimmableLight\Source

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\workspace\JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo

Best regards,

Zhang

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I understand that the errors are still there but , after the compilation of the project, do you see any error in the console tab ?

best regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

quanjunzhang
Contributor III

Hi,Estephania,

I have done the steps you told too. And there are still two some errors in the console tab:

c:/NXP/bstudio_nxp/workspace/JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo/DimmableLight/Source/zps_gen.c:791:5: error: 'zps_msgMcpsDcfm' undeclared here (not in a function)
make: *** [/c/NXP/bstudio_nxp/workspace/JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo/DimmableLight/Build/zps_gen.o] Error 1

10.PNG

Best regards,

Zhang

0 Kudos

bjoern_harre
Contributor I

Yes, there are still error outputs after each compilation: "c:/nxp/bstudio_nxp/ZLLDemo/JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo/DimmableLight/Source/zps_gen.c:791:5: error: 'zps_msgMcpsDcfm' undeclared here (not in a function)
make: *** [/c/nxp/bstudio_nxp/ZLLDemo/JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo/DimmableLight/Build/zps_gen.o] Error 1"

I try, "Build project", "clean project"->"build project", "rebuild".

I compare the "os_gen.h" of JN-AN-1171 and JN-AN-1189. The main difference is, that the os_Message_zps... is not defined in the JN-AN-1189, but will be used in zps_gen.c as in project JN-AN-1171. The project JN-AN-1171 is combilable without any errors.

My challange is to reprogram DR1174/1175 for ZLL testing.

0 Kudos