Downloads not working; who will send me the files

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloads not working; who will send me the files

henrizikken
Contributor II

Quite buggered by this. I've been trying for 3 days now to download the beyond studio for NXP, to work on an JN5169, but as good as they are making these products, offering a simple working file download is obviously too much.

I have already chatted with support, they tried to mail me the files but it was to big for their mail, they tried to attach it to a support ticket, but again, too big. They have forwarded it to the web team, and they also have not fixxed it yet. I see more ppl having the same problem, for months now. 

I need the software the day before yesterday. So if some user would be so friendly to send them to me by for instance wetranfer, I would be really gratefull. henri.zikken at triggi dot com.

So I need these files:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=JN-SW-4141-SDK&location=null  (JN-SW-4141 BeyondStudio for NXP) and https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=JN-SW-4263-SDK&location=null  (JN516x IEEE 802.15.4 SDK (JN-SW-4163))

Please NXP fix those download issues. Just put the files on a public FTP, as it's mostly, if not all, open source software.

Who wants to help a fellow developer out and send me those files?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I'm sorry for the late reply.

The issue has been fixed now and the files are available to download.

Could you please try to download once more and please let me know if you have issues with the zip file.

Best regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

henrizikken
Contributor II

In the mean time, I have found a working download link for the NXP BeyondStudio. I managed to download it from here:

JN-SW-4141.zip_免费高速下载|百度网盘-分享无限制 

This version contains no virusses, but downloading and using is at your own risk.

Still need the SDK files for the JN5169 tho.

0 Kudos