PC is not detecting NXP Imx6ul when connected

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC is not detecting NXP Imx6ul when connected

omsriakashchint
Contributor I

I connected my Imx6ul to windows and Linux too but the Pc was unable to detect it 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please double check the following:

• Check the proper functionality of USB cable.
  • Verify on which micro USB port is being connected the i.MX6UL base board: The one next to the standard Host port is the OTG port of the i.MX, while the one next to the power switch is the USB-to-serial converter.
  • Ensure that power supply is connected and providing 5V, and ensure turning on the base board with power switch.
  • Verify the boot configuration switches of the CPU board, in order to allow a correct booting, and also verify the proper locking of the SD card socket.
  • Ensure that booting SD card is properly working and that it was flashed with the correct image for i.MX6UL.

Hope this will be useful for you.

Best regards!

/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos