imx rt1050 processor does not contain about supported sdk components

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx rt1050 processor does not contain about supported sdk components

haripankhchopra
Contributor I

When i using mcu expresso config toolv4 for imxrt 1050 ,it give error selected processor does not contain about supported sdk components. 

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Do you choose the MCUXpresso IDE when download SDK package ?

If yes,the newest version MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.0 integrated the configure tools,so  the standalone Configure tools doesn't includes MCUXpresso IDE.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

haripankhchopra
Contributor I

Hello Sir,

I am downloaded IMX RT 1050 SDK with all toolchains.So,how can i use with IAR and Keil and solve this problem.

0 Kudos

marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

support for RT1050 in Config Tools is currently limited to Pins tool.

'sdk_components.xml' are needed for proper integration with toolchain project, which is currently not supported yet, but it will be added soon. In the mean time, you can use the tool without integration with toolchain project.

Also support for clock tool is planned.

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek
0 Kudos

robertcox
Contributor I

Is there any update on when  Config tools will support CLOCK?

thanks

Bobcat

0 Kudos

CJarvis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Robert,

The clock data for the MCUXpresso Config Tools is now available.  If you computer is connected to the internet the Config Tools will be able to retrieve the new clock data.

0 Kudos

robertcox
Contributor I

Thanks for letting me know, Clark.

It doesn't seem to be available to me yet. Could you tell me how to access it?

I'm using "MCU Xpresso IDE / Help / Check for updates" with no results.

I also browsed to the downloads here, and it's still showing a 2017 download as the most recent:

MCUXpresso Config ToolsMCUXpresso Config Tools|Software Development for NXP Microcontrollers (MCUs)|... 

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Robert,

Which chip ? Please have a look at this table, it shows the supported configure tools with different  chips:

MCUXpresso Supported Devices Table 

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Robert, I was told it will be available in next couple of days.

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek
0 Kudos