I recently received a MCIMX6Q-SDB board , it came with a SDHC 8 gb with android r4.2.2 in it . It boots everything works . I have a micro sdcard 16 gb also a SDHC adapter with this i can mount the micro sdcard on the board .
Iam trying to write Android 7.1.2 Nougat (N7.1.2_2.0.0, 4.9 kernel) Demo images to micro sdcard downloaded from here
I have a few questions -
* Do i require to make any changes to Demo images / build them from source in order to write and boot from 16 gb sdcard ?
* Where can i find ucl2.xml , cfg.ini, UICfg.ini to flash these Demo images ?
* Is there a documentation somewhere which i can refer to flash u-boot boot and system ?
* Do i require to extract zImage / uImage and ramdisk from boot and flash it separately like in current ucl2.xml (ie Default xml with Mfgtool) .
* what is difference between "u-boot-imx6q-ldo.imx" and "u-boot-imx6q.imx" ?