cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC Macaron Module (NXP NPC100)

Jump to solution
oscarchacon
Contributor I

I have bought several tablets from china with this type of reader. The truth has been a headache because the provider  only  gave me a very little information of this reader. I am looking for information about the real  model or serial number  reader that can give me a clue, where I can download the owner dll or any library that I can use. Please need help..

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Oscar,

Please register an account in docstore.nxp.com, and you may fetch the material regarding NPC100 like below:

pastedImage_1.png

Please refer to the attachment for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
oscarchacon
Contributor I

Hello. I have tried to register and they have rejected me. Due to the subject of my email, I tried again and I did not receive a response either. I do not have more options

Help please

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Oscar,

Please register an account in docstore.nxp.com, and you may fetch the material regarding NPC100 like below:

pastedImage_1.png

Please refer to the attachment for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos