Codewarrior V6.3 for Micro-Controllers installation in Windows 10, 64 bit System

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior V6.3 for Micro-Controllers installation in Windows 10, 64 bit System

srinivasubatchu
Contributor I

I have tried to install "Codewarrior v6.3 for micro-controllers in my Windows 10, 64 bit system and followed the procedure as per NXP provided How-to Directly Install CodeWarrior 6.3 Classic in Windows 7 & 10 x64 (Unofficial Method) .  I have downloaded "CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers CW_MCU_V6_3_SE.exe" file and using 7Zip, 

I have extracted the files, but I could not find " CW_MCUs_V6_3.msi    " file to run RemoveOSCheck. 

Please let me know, where can I find/ get the   CW_MCUs_V6_3.msi file, so that I will use the same in my system CodeWarrior v6.3 installation.

With Best Regards

Srinivas Batchu

Raghu Engineering College

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Praesh

e-mail:  srinivasb.ece@raghuenggcollege.in

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Srinivasu Batchu,

Please extract the CWv6.3 .exe , in the compress folder , you can find CW_MCUs_V6_3.msi 

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_4.png

About the detail please have a look at the video that install guide mentioned :

NXP Freescale CodeWarrior Classic 6.3 Windows 10 & 7 x64 64-bit HCS08 RS08 CFV1 P&E Multilink BDM - ...   

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos