Which Community for NTAG 413 tags and such

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Community for NTAG 413 tags and such

clintongallaghe
Contributor II

I've been working with NTAGx tags as a web and web services developer. I want to learn all I can about them, specifically the newest NTAG 413 DNA family. First question is which NXP Community is best for the context of working with tags? This one?

I've read "NTAG 413 DNA Secure Unique NFC Message for direct access to web services" and am fascinated with the possibilities; the 25 year data retention will quiet many an objection.

I require further insight regarding the use of NTAG 413 DNA features. Am I to presume choices made when encoding will appear in the NDEF record by means of query string values enabling the rather small memory payload to become as robust as possible by means of name=value pairs such that when the tag is tapped the entire string will be passed to the reading device?

I've used search and have read through a good number of documents but I may be missing those which actually document how to encode and read the NTAG 413 encoded data by means of the querystring scheme? Somewhere the name portion of the name=value pair must be documented ainna?

I'm also curious to know if NXP Tag Info is currently up to the task of reading and reporting NTAG 413 DNA or if an update will be required and soon forthcoming in this context?

5 Replies

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Clinton Gallaghe,

When NTAG 413 DNA product tapped, NTAG 413 DNA powers up, calculates and mirrors all configured values to NDEF. These values (dynamic data) layer over a pre-programmed static data. Usually NDEF is URL and NFC Forum compliant device will follow the link, regardless of it’s length.

For configuring NTAG 413 DNA, please use “AN11910 NTAG 413 DNA Features and hints” available upon manual request on DocStore.

TagInfo fully supports reading of NTAG 413 DNA. TagXplorer is highly recommended for evaluation of NTAG in combination with it’s User Manual.

My apologies for the delay.

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

yangyouyong
Contributor II

Dear Jonathan Iglesias,

I 've write a mirroring NDEF message in NTAG 413 DNA.  Only enable SUN message just like 'http://www.nxp.com?p=F10F9BBF3C45FEA1'

I was wonder how to verify the message? I've got the CMAC algorithm but puzzled about which part of message is the input.

stefano_dellava
Contributor II

The whole message is used as input stating from the positin 7 (for an HTTP:// link type).

Can you please share the link to the algorithm ? I'm looking for it without luck and the online test (like this one: AES CCM/CBC-MAC ) fails

Thanks. S

0 Kudos

yangyouyong
Contributor II

I have the c++ source code , I can sent you . 
What is your email?

0 Kudos

stefano_dellava
Contributor II

Hi Dear, I've sent in private.

Thanks Stefano

0 Kudos