Powerconsumption of SRAM in LPC5460x

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerconsumption of SRAM in LPC5460x

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

As we are still trying to evaluate if the LPC5460x family's powerconsumption will be ok for our applications there is a number we are missing from the datasheets of the family. The only SRAM block that has its power consumption published in deep-sleep is the 32 KByte SRAMX block (typ 22 uA/max 64 uA at 25 degC and max 800 uA at 125 degC).

The other SRAM blocks (SRAM1,SRAM2, SRAM3) does not have any published powerconsumption numbers (at least that I can find).

Is it possible to get these numbers ?

We are particularly interested the numbers (at 25 degC is ok) when device is in deepsleep mode.

These numbers are mandatory for us to make (hopefully) the final decision 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carsten Groen,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

The other SRAM blocks (SRAM1,SRAM2, SRAM3) have the same power consumption level as the SRMAX block.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

Hi jeremyzhou,

Just to be 100% sure, we are then at approx 90 uA ("max 250 uA") just for retaining the RAM contents of the CPU when in deepsleep?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carsten Groen,

Thanks for your reply.

I was wondering if you can introduce the measure steps.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

jeremyzhou,

I will assemble one of my LPC54606 testboards and do some measurements then (we need to go considerably lower for our application if this is going to work)

0 Kudos