UART SIGNAL OF K60 TOWER

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART SIGNAL OF K60 TOWER

liwinter
Contributor I

I'm learning UART of  PK60FN1M0VLQ12 resently,using the TWR-K60F120M. I think Ihave already configure the program of UART cause I can detect the signal: pastedImage_1.png

also I think I configure the baud rate cause I can change the  width of the wave,but my computer can't receive the signal .

I have consider the circuit connection ,so  I  connect the  jumpers。but in datasheet  PTB11 is configured as UART3_TX,

pastedImage_2.png

the signal then  is transported to PRIMARY side .pastedImage_3.png

and then the signal break off。

so how can I transport the signal to TWR-SER2's ICL3225E to change TTL to RS232 .

thanks for your help .

Best wishes

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 冬李,

1. What the UART pin you are testing which have the signal.

In TRK-K60F120M board, the on board virtual com port is connect to PTE9(UART5_RX), PTE8(UART5_TX), so in the code, you need to use the UART5, PTE9 and PTE8.

pastedImage_1.png

If you want to use the TWR-SER2's UART port.

According to the TWR-SER2'S schematic and the TWR-K60F120M schematic,

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

You also need to use PTE8 and PTE9.

Please check, whether you are using the correct pin in the code.If you need to use the serial board, you need to connect the J19 and J17 pin1 and 2.

pastedImage_4.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------