cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior 6.2.2 patch file

Jump to solution
nbgatgi
Contributor IV

The link provided by NXP for legacy download support doesn't work.  Does anyone have the 6.2.2 compiler patch file?

For reference, here is the link for the download that is failing.  I need the top and 3rd from top items.

Updates for CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers v6.2|NXP 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nbgatgi
Contributor IV

After speaking with a former NXP FAE, I was directed to the download link for 6.2 SE.  This has allowed me to install the patch provided by Alice_Yang earlier in the thread.  Here is the link for the 6.2 SE download ... You need to select "More" in order to find the correct download link at the bottom of the list.

CodeWarrior® Development Tools Suite - Special|NXP 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nick,

There is some problem on the link, I reported it to related team, they are still working on it.

While My colleague Jennie Zhang shared the path for you , it is too large to can't attach it

in this community, so please download it from the google drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11eBKdUY1DnepoVNPmNp_zgWY68DCnXFT/view  

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
nbgatgi
Contributor IV

Alice,

Thank you for posting the patch file.  I was able to download and run it which led me to a new problem.  I believe what I am calling version 6.2 is not the same as the 6.2 the patch is associated with.  When I attempted to install the patch, I received an error:

CW 6_2_2 patch fail.png

Note the path of the Code Warrior install that I pointed to.  I assume that the indication of it being "... for  ColdFire ... " might be the issue.

To get at what I REALLY need, I have attached the version details from the system our code was developed on.  You might be wondering, why I don't just use that system.  The problem is that the system is at our division in France and we are in Wisconsin, USA.  Apparently, sending that system is not an option for various reasons.

Hoping you can help soon!

0 Kudos
nbgatgi
Contributor IV

After speaking with a former NXP FAE, I was directed to the download link for 6.2 SE.  This has allowed me to install the patch provided by Alice_Yang earlier in the thread.  Here is the link for the 6.2 SE download ... You need to select "More" in order to find the correct download link at the bottom of the list.

CodeWarrior® Development Tools Suite - Special|NXP 

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your sharing.

Have a nice day,

Alice

0 Kudos