Hello. I'm trying to download a simple program to FRDM-KL25 board but I'm still getting this message:
Error: Flash Download failed - Target DLL has been cancelled.
I have already:
- intalled driver for kinetis (Freescale Kinetis OSJTAG Drivers V1.20)
- installed PEMicro as stated on *.pdf guides quotet on this topic: Hello everybody,when I loading program with MDK it appears unable to find device information.PE34298
- followed steps from a tutorial of a ARM-KEIL guy Software development with the Freescale Kinetis SDK using Keil MDK Version 5 - YouTube
- selected the right MCU: MKL25Z128xxx4 since the FRDM-KL25 board has a: MKL25Z128VLK4 device.
- selected PEMicro on the debugger options.
- tried to download an example project from Kinetis SDK v1.3. (based on the video tutorial)
Then, I don't know what I'm missing. I'm attaching some images of the configurations.
Thanks for your support.