Prior to configuring the emWin library for a new display, I want to test the latest emWin library on the FRDM-K64F platform. For this purpose:
- I downloaded the SDK_2.x_FRDM-K64F
- I created a default project based on the gui_demo SDK example
- I compiled on MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2_411 (successfully)
As it is based on a static emWin library v5.38a, I downloaded the latest emWin v5.42i release.
From there, I updated the project:
- I deleted the reference to the static emWin library
- I added a folder emwin/emWin_source
- I updated the emWin_Config folder with the default files (from Start/Config, 5 files).
- I updated the emWin_header folder with the default files (from Start/GUI/[Core, DisplayDriver, Widget], as well as WM.h, WM_GUI.h, 117 files)
- I filled up the emWin_source folder with the default files (from Start/GUI/[Core, DisplayDriver, Widget], 447 files)
- In the project properties, I added the emWin_source folder to the include paths for the compiler and assembler.
Finally, when compiling from the source, I came up with many errors, mainly undefined references.
The build log is attached.
Could you please provide some help me on this?