cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6 QUAD YOCTO libraries for OPENGLES

fjserrano
Contributor II

Hi All.

I am developing with a Variscite VAR-SOM-MX6. I am using Yocto Project Poky for develop my image. I can compile a build with "DISTRO=fslc-x11" and "bitbake fsl-image-gui". After compile the image, I build the SDK toolchain for this build and prepare de envoirment to develop a program.

I can make any simple program like the hello_world in C and C++ without any problem, but when I include in software a OPENGLES, the libraries on SDK it doesn't exits. The build of Yocto have demos inside and it runs well, but in SDK it doesn't exits libraries for OPENGLES.

I verify the build includes imx-gpu-sdk 2.3.2. I test creating a build with "DISTRO=fslc-framebuffer" to see if the SDK includes the libraries for OPENGLES but it doesn't includes.

I download by me directly the packages imx-gpu-viv-5.0.11.p8.6-hfp.bin and the imx-gpu-sdk-2.3.2.bin to install the includes manually and I did the things that read in the DOCs of this packages for build the YOCTO like the documents describe, and after compile again the SDK. But when compile the OPENGLES demo 01_SimpleTriangle always missing a file include, like X11 includes or other files. I am continuing including the files that requires to compile but it is not the best way to develop.

Anyone have a solution to compile the example of 01_SimpleTriangle of OPENGLES on YOCTO to run in X11??. I am frustrating with this issue, because I don't understand why the SDK doesn't includes the libraries for OPENGLES.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Labels (4)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

fjserrano
Contributor II

Hi Joan.

I was can to compile with creating extended SDK toolchain from yocto, but I try with the link tutorial too. Thank you for your reponse.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls refer to the document as below, hope helpful for you

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-332757 

0 Kudos

fjserrano
Contributor II

Anyone have the same issue??.

0 Kudos