cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS software compiler problems

jinshuaixu
Contributor V

Problem description:

when only a few files in engineering, and compiled code amount is very small, compile won't appear any problems, when joined in the project many files, compiled code amount is larger, at compile time error.

The console window displays the following error:

pastedImage_3.png

The specific errors in the compilation of the project are shown below:

pastedImage_4.png

Due to an error in the file is the underlying driver files, and software compilation, small amount of code without error, should be the problem of S32DS software itself, therefore, please help to give a solution, thank you.

(note: in the link file, I have configured a large enough memory space)

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
4 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please make sure the file exists and there is an include path defined in your project to the folder 

"${S32_SDK_PATH}/rtos/osif/"

pastedImage_34.png

Regards,

Stan

0 Kudos

jinshuaixu
Contributor V

Hi,Sliva

firstly,thank you for you response .l am very sad that you advise is not use .the way that you provide l have tested before l ask question. is there anyother solution ? please give me more helping, l am very worry.the time left me to resolve the question is not much.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please write me which version of S32DS you use and which version of SDK you use?

Could you please share the project you are not able to compile?

Regards,

Martin

jinshuaixu
Contributor V

HI Kovar

thank you for you respone firstly, l can not upload the project ,because the project is secure in my company.the version of my software is below

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos