KE1xF SPI restart problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE1xF SPI restart problem

giovannigherard
Contributor I

Dear all, I'm experiencing a problem (especially when I am in debug). I use slave SPI with DMA  to transfer a 64bytes block and after a timeout i set the VLPS mode disabling first the SPI, aborting transfers and resetting it. When I go back in RUN mode, I reinitialize the SPI and DMA again but the SPI communications restarts with a problem, the whole buffer is shifted, from the K1xF (the slave) the first sent byte is the byte 8, then all other 56 bytes and at the of the frame I get what should be from byte 0  to 7.

Any idea?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giovanni Gherardi

Could you share the steps or the code where you disable and reset DMA and SPI modules? are you using a SDK driver?

This problem could be related with the FIFO. If SPI FIFO register didn't reset when you disable the transfers, then you could have lost of data. You can check the register LPSPIx_CR.

Hope this information could help you.
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos