cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpuart_echo_s32k144

wangfei11
Contributor II

Hi

I am using lpuart_echo_s32k144 routines now.I sent data to the MCU on the computer with my serial assistant, and the MCU did not enter this function the interrupt function(void LPUART1_IrqHandler(void) {};).And initialization has been called this function( LPUART_DRV_Init(){}) and this function (INT_SYS_EnableIRQ(s_lpuartRxTxIrqId[instance]);).What should I do next?

pastedImage_57.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

do you have iterrupt mode enabled in Processor Expert UART settings? Also make sure that you generated new code for any Processor Expert change. 

pastedImage_1.png

Check also your PC Terminal speed and make sure that you have disabled any HW/SW flow control. I'm usiing Putty as a serial terminal and lpuart echo works okay. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

wangfei11
Contributor II

Hello,

I have already  iterrupt mode enabled in Processor Expert UART settings.The code inside is hidden after testing.If the serial port is interrupted, I send the characters on the serial assistant, and the MCU will jump directly into the interrupt code after the interruption. However, I sent the data to the serial port on the computer, but did not enter the interrupt. Because I was testing it when I was setting up an LED.I need Hardware interrupt.

Regards

Jiri

0 Kudos