cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908x/KW41Z BLE Health Thermometer collector development

seanwu
Contributor IV

Dear sir,

I am developing QN908x/KW41Z BLE Health Thermometer collector to collect temperature from Xiaomi thermometer or Philips ear thermometer.

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

Now, I am using QN908x/KW41Z health_thermometer_example(peripheral) to send temperature.

And modifying the code of QN908x/KW41Z temperature_collector_example(central) to collect temperature. (Because there is no Health Thermometer collector example in QN908x/KW41Z MCUXpresso SDK, so I am trying to modify the code of QN908x/KW41Z temperature_collector_example)

First, I changed the CheckScanEvent() in temperature_collecotr_example in order to connect to health_thermometer_example.

Ad type is 16bit,

and UUID is gBleSig_HealthThermometerService_d(0x1809).

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.pngpastedImage_6.png

Now temperature_collecotr_example can connect with health_thermometer_example.

Then it will be into GATT procedure.

I changed BleApp_StoreServiceHandles() in temperature_collecotr_example to store GATT service, characteristic and descriptor.

UUID type is 16bit,

service UUID is gBleSig_HealthThermometerService_d(0x1809),

characteristic is gBleSig_IntermediateTemperature_d(0x2A1E).

pastedImage_7.png

I expect that health_thermometer_example will send temperature and notification to temperature_collector_example, and temperature_collector_example will display temperature, but the notification is not enabled actually.

I found that the state is not implemented in BleApp_StateMachineHandler(). So the notification is not enabled, and BleApp_GattNotificationCallback() is not called.

pastedImage_10.png

Could you please help me to see the problem, and teach me how to develop the thermometer collector project?

Thanks.

BR,

Sean Wu

Weikeng.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please check the following posts? I believe those will be helpful to achieve 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos