cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know that how can i use 68332 code on CodeWarrior 68K software

ivanzhang
Contributor II

Dear:
      excuse me . Our company buy the CodeWarrior 68K  software to code on 68332,but i don't know how to use 68332 code on this software and  i dont know how to creat 68332 project, Is it same as 68360?  If it is convenient for you, send me the 68332 sample project , please,thank you very much .   my email Add: 422518623@qq.com

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

ivanzhang
Contributor II

OK,thank you very much。

By the way,i want know how can i debug ? I  use the P&E  parallel port simulator,click  the buttom of CW,debug,

the code seems to connect and run,i find that the code can not run to “ main()”,it seems to stop in the  Initialization hardware。So I'm very confused how can I solve this problem, Is it becaused by lib file? but how can i choose this file?

I want debug on Flash model

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ivan,

I currently don't have P&E parallel port interface on hand. I would suggest you create a new thread or create a private case for it.

Thanks.

Jennie Zhang

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos