LPC1769 - "No connection to chip's debug port" by debug!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1769 - "No connection to chip's debug port" by debug!

trong-nghiachen
Contributor I

Software version: MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2
Sample: NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop

Drivers: installed, see picture
drivers.PNG

Debug Setting:
debugSetting.PNG

power: power supply 5v 1000mah
20171017_150728[1].jpg

20171017_150737[1].jpg

But, if I try to start debug-mode, I get the error-response.
Errors.PNG

errors2.PNG

But try a lot of setting and different usb port and jumper-setting, but the error stay the same.

LPC1769 works standalone with "nxp cockpit"

Does someone have an idee?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, please refer to LPC-Link2 Debug Probe's Guide
to view the details.
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

trong-nghiachen
Contributor I

Hi,
I executed the file program_JLINK.cmd and retry the debug function and got new ERROR.
Program file does not exist
C:\Users\spx0855\Desktop\WorkSpace\C\NXP\LPC_Workspace\NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop\DebugLPC1769\NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop.axf not found
C:\Users\spx0855\Desktop\WorkSpace\C\NXP\LPC_Workspace\NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop\DebugLPC1769\NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop.axf not found

If clean and rebuild the project, there is no .axf file in "Binaries" ...

Update: 18.10.2017 - 9:54
I deleted the workspaces and imported all files from the SW297845.zip and got new problem ...
Unbenannt.PNG

Update: 18.10.2017 - 11:08
I did reinstall IDE and restart the PC, I could build the projects again, but I got the same Error as yesterday

MCUXpresso RedlinkMulti Driver v10.0 (Jun 22 2017 23:31:55 - crt_emu_cm_redlink build 272)
Reconnected to existing redlink server (PID 4294967295)
Connecting to probe 1 core 0 (server PID unknown) gave 'Ee(36). Could not connect to core.'
Connecting to probe 1 core 0 (server PID unknown) gave 'Ee(36). Could not connect to core.'
Server OK but no connection to probe 1 core 0 (after 3 attempts) - Ee(36). Could not connect to core.
Failed on connect: Ee(36). Could not connect to core.
No connection to chip's debug port
error closing down debug session - Em(02). MEM-AP is not selected.

I found this thread Debug won't restart 
But there is no solution for me.

Update: 18.10.2017 - 11:29
I found the problem.

The cable was connected in wrong direction ...

0 Kudos